Application for business support grant
You acknowledge that these Terms form part of your application.
- Upon approval of funding by the assessment panel, an application will form an agreement between the successful applicant and the recipient
- Once submitted, the application is considered final and not subject to amendment.
- Decisions made by the panel are full and final, not subject to review.
- The grant can only be applied for, and granted once per eligible business.
- You must only use the Grant for the use of recovery efforts from the destruction of Cyclone Gabrielle.
- Trust Tairāwhiti can review these terms and conditions for any subsequent fund allocation, programme, or extended claims period.
- The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment is permitted to inspect or audit the information provided in this application
- The Applicant must maintain true and accurate records in connection with the use of the funding.
- The applicant must notify Trust Tairawhiti when the grant has been spent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment reserves the right to terminate the Grant if you do not comply with any terms and conditions of this Grant.
- You consent to Trust Tairawhiti and/or (MBIE) publishing your name and any Grant provided to you on a publicly accessible register.
- Under the Privacy Act 2020 you have the right to request access to all information held about yourself and to request corrections to that information.
- Tairāwhiti region is for this purpose defined by the Gisborne District Council boundaries.
- You acknowledge that you may be subject to civil proceedings for the recovery of any amount you receive that you are not entitled to and/or to prosecution for offences under the Crimes Act 1961 and all or some of the grant may need to be repaid if you:
(a) have provided false or misleading information; or
(b) fail to meet any of the obligations about how you must use the Grant; or
(c) receive any Grant or part of a Grant that you were not entitled to receive.